Victoria Fly 'n Drive
Depart Vancouver Harbour by seaplane for an exciting flight over the Gulf Islands and into downtown Victoria’s Inner Harbour. Spend the day exploring BC’s beautiful capital city. Upon completion of your day, return by coach on BC Ferries, sailing through Active Pass back to Vancouver.
Prefer to take this tour in reverse? Ask an associate for a morning transfer to BC Ferries with a return afternoon flight.
- Full day tour
- Daily, operating year-round
- $279.00 (includes taxes and fees) Per adult
- $149.00 (includes taxes and fees) Per child*
- Includes 35-minute flight, coach ride, and BC Ferries trip
- May – September: Add a 2-hour stop at The Butchart Gardens on your way to the ferry for $68 per adult, $28 per child (includes Tax)
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour
- Child rates apply to kids 11 and under
- Advertised fares are listed in Canadian Funds and include Carbon Offset, Port/dock fees and Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Fares are subject to change without notice
Add an attraction to your Victoria tour!
The Butchart Gardens Tour
Relax and take in the view on a coach tour to this world-famous Victoria attraction. Stroll the impeccably maintained gardens at this National Historic Site of Canada.
- $68 for adults
- $28 for children
Whale Watching Adventure
Get wet & wild on this thrilling three hour excursion in search of resident killer whales in their natural habitat. Adventurous Zodiac and relaxed covered cruiser options available.
- $110 for adults
- $78 children
Grand City & Castle Tour
Explore Victoria's rich history, culture and scenic beauty on this fully-narrated bus tour.
- $47 for adults
- $29 for children