Victoria Fly 'n Drive
The complete coastal experience begins with spectacular city, mountain and island views as you depart from downtown Vancouver on the scheduled flight of your choice. Upon landing in downtown Victoria, explore the city as you please, then return to Vancouver via coach, aboard BC Ferries. Add even more adventure to your experience by booking the Fly 'n Drive with Whale Watching and search for Killer Whales on a three-hour Zodiac or covered boat excursion.
Prefer to take this route in reverse? Just ask!
- Full day including one 35-minute flight between Vancouver and Victoria and return transportation to Vancouver via coach and BC Ferries
- Offered daily, available year-round
- Departs from the Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre at Unit 1 - 1055 Canada Place, Vancouver BC, V6C 0C3
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour
- Add flyGuide Inflight commentary for $10 (available in five languages)!
- Advertised fares are listed in Canadian Funds and include Carbon Offset, Port/dock fees and Goods and Services Tax (GST). Fares are subject to change without notice.
Victoria Fly 'N' Drive
|$285 Adult (ages 12+)||$155 Child (ages 2-11)|
|Victoria Fly 'N' Drive with Whale Watching|
|$365 Adult (ages 12+)||$195 Child (ages 2-11)|
Add an attraction to your Victoria tour!
The Butchart Gardens
Relax and take in the view on a coach tour to this world-famous Victoria attraction. Stroll the impeccably maintained gardens at this National Historic Site of Canada. Available from April to September.
- $75 per adult
- $30 per child
Craigdarroch Castle Tour
Explore Victoria's rich history, culture and scenic beauty on this fully-narrated bus tour.
- $47 per adult
- $21 per child