Victoria Fly 'n Drive
The complete coastal experience begins with spectacular city, mountain and island views as you depart from downtown Vancouver on the scheduled flight of your choice. Upon landing in downtown Victoria, explore the city as you please, then return to Vancouver via coach, aboard BC Ferries. Prefer to take this route in reverse? Just ask!
- Full day including one 35-minute flight between Vancouver and Victoria and return transportation to Vancouver via coach and BC Ferries
- Offered daily, available year-round
- Departs from the Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre at Unit 1 - 1055 Canada Place, Vancouver BC, V6C 0C3
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour
- $285.00 per adult (ages 12+)
- $155.00 per child (ages 2 - 11)
- Add flyGuide Inflight commentary for $10 (available in five languages)!
- Advertised fares are listed in Canadian Funds and include Carbon Offset, Port/dock fees and Goods and Services Tax (GST). Fares are subject to change without notice.
Add an attraction to your Victoria tour!
The Butchart Gardens
Relax and take in the view on a coach tour to this world-famous Victoria attraction. Stroll the impeccably maintained gardens at this National Historic Site of Canada. Available from April to September.
- $75 per adult
- $30 per child
Whale Watching Adventure
Get wet & wild on this thrilling three-hour excursion in search of resident killer whales in their natural habitat. Choose between a Zodiac or covered-boat. Available from April to October.
- $100 per adult
- $73 per child
Craigdarroch Castle Tour
Explore Victoria's rich history, culture and scenic beauty on this fully-narrated bus tour.
- $47 per adult
- $21 per child