Vancouver Panorama Experience
This quick introduction to seaplane aviation departs from downtown Vancouver’s bustling Coal Harbour and does a loop over the city and Stanley Park before landing back in front of the iconic Vancouver Convention Center.
- Daily, operating year-round
- 20 minutes with a 10-minute flight
- $89.00 (includes taxes and fees) Per adult
- $49.00 (includes taxes and fees) Per child
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour
- Some tours require a minimum of 3 adult passengers
- Child rates apply to kids 11 and under
- Advertised fares are listed in Canadian Funds and include Carbon Offset, Port/dock fees and Goods & Service Tax (GST)
- Fares are subject to change without notice
New! Add a FlyGuide Flight Companion to your tour!
- FlyGuide is a handheld interactive multimedia guide featuring customized commentary, informative pictures, maps and much more!
- Available in five different langagues including English, French, German, Mandarin, and Spanish.
- FlyGuide is available to rent for $10 (taxes included) and comes with earbuds that guests are welcome to keep at the conclusion of the tour.
- Questions? Ask one of our friendly agents about FlyGuide today or click here to learn more!
Don't see a date or time that works for you? Request this tour here: