Where your career takes flight!
Founded in 1982, The Harbour Air Group has grown to become one of the largest seaplane airlines in the world and North America’s first fully carbon neutral airline. Together our team supports up to 300 daily flights, serving over 450,000 passengers each year. The foundation for that success? Our incredible and talented team of 400+. We’re proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for nine consecutive years and one of Canada’s Top Small and Medium Employers.
With an industry-leading safety culture, we are committed to inspire and serve one another to achieve extraordinary success – and have fun while we’re doing it! Sound like a fit? We’re growing and always on the look-out for enthusiastic, hard-working people to grow with us!
Why join our team?
When you join our team, you have access to many great benefits:
Travel & Aviation Industry Perks
- Worldwide interline travel privileges with Canadian and international airlines
- Complimentary stand-by travel on Harbour Air flights, including pass privileges for family and friends
- Hotel, dining and rental car discounts with industry partners
- Aircraft rental opportunities
Rewarding Employee Excellence
- Company-wide revenue sharing program
- RRSP matching program
- Employee-nominated Reward & Recognition program
- Milestone service recognition
- Team activities & celebrations
- Professional development
Supporting Health & Wellness
- Extended medical, dental & vision
- Provincial MSP coverage
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability coverage
- Out of country coverage
- Health services spending account
- Health & wellness allowance
Opportunities for Growth and Advancement
We are constantly developing and growing our services which open up future advancement opportunities for all of our employees.
A list of current openings can be found below. To Apply, please forward your Resume and Cover Letter quoting the Posting Number to email@example.com
If you wish to submit a general application for future consideration, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure your resume is directed to the appropriate department, indicate in your email subject line the location and position that interests you (example Subject: Richmond – Customer Service).
Be part of the adventure and apply with us today!
|01/05/2022||21-35 Customer Service Agent||03/05/2022||Comox, BC|
|01/05/2022||21-36 Dock Operations Crew||Comox, BC|
|01/05/2022||21-37 Dock Operations Crew||03/05/2022||Vancouver, BC|
|01/05/2022||21-38 Dock Operations Crew||Richmond, BC|
|01/05/2022||21-34 Customer Service Agent||Vancouver, BC|