Vancouver Classic Panorama
Our most popular tour of the city and North Shore Mountains. This ideal introduction to seaplane aviation departs from downtown Vancouver’s Coal Harbour and includes a complete aerial view of the city and surrounding parks and beaches. The exhilarating spray of the water is always a highlight during take-off and landing.
- 30 minute tour with 20 minute flight
- Daily, operating year-round
- $125.00 (includes taxes and fees) Per adult
- $65.00 (includes taxes and fees) Per child*
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour
- Child rates apply to kids 11 and under
- Advertised fares are listed in Canadian Funds and include Carbon Offset, Port/dock fees and Goods & Services Tax (GST)
- Fares are subject to change without notice
New! Add a FlyGuide Flight Companion to your tour!
- FlyGuide is a handheld interactive multimedia guide featuring customized commentary, informative pictures, maps and much more!
- Available in five different langagues including English, French, German, Mandarin, and Spanish.
- FlyGuide is available to rent for $10 (taxes included) and comes with earbuds that guests are welcome to keep at the conclusion of the tour.
- Questions? Ask one of our friendly agents about FlyGuide today or click here to learn more!
Don't see a date or time that works for you? Request this tour here: