An unforgettable trip made easy! Enjoy aerial views of BC’s coast and the Gulf Islands on a stunning 35-minute flight from downtown Victoria directly into downtown Vancouver. Land dockside in the heart of the city before exploring Vancouver’s iconic landmarks, such as Stanley Park and English Bay on a 4-hour narrated city bus tour. Or, opt for a trip to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park before returning to Victoria on the flight of your choice.
Below is an example of a typical itinerary for this tour. Departure times can be customized and may vary by season.
- 8:00 am – Arrive for tour check-in at the Victoria Harbour Airport seaplane terminal
- 8:30 am – Meet your pilot and depart on a scenic 35-minute flight to downtown Vancouver
- 10:00 am – Board the coach for a 4-hour narrated city bus tour
- 2:00 pm – Explore downtown Vancouver at your leisure
- 4:00 pm – Return to the Harbour Air terminal to check-in for your return flight to Victoria
- Adults: 12+ | Child: 2-11 | Infants: 0-1 (free)
- Passenger minimums may apply on some tours
- Passengers may be combined with other guests on the same tour
- Fares are listed in Canadian funds and include Carbon Offset, port/dock fees, GST and may be subject to change.