An unforgettable trip made easy! Enjoy aerial views of BC’s coast and the Gulf Islands on a stunning 35-minute flight from downtown Victoria directly into downtown Vancouver. Land dockside in the heart of the city before exploring one of Canada’s most popular attractions – Capilano Suspension Bridge Park! ! More than just a swinging bridge across Capilano Canyon, the park is filled with many things to see and do in the surrounding 27 acres. After visiting the Park, return to downtown Vancouver and enjoy free time to explore before returning to Victoria on the afternoon flight of your choice. Your tour includes a round-trip flight between Victoria and Vancouver, plus ground transfer and admission to Capliano Suspension Bridge Park.
Below is an example of a typical itinerary for this tour. Departure times can be customized and may vary by season.
- 8:00 am – Arrive for tour check-in at the Victoria Harbour Airport seaplane terminal
- 8:30 am – Meet your pilot and depart on a scenic 35-minute flight to downtown Vancouver
- 10:00 am – Board the coach to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park.
- 1:30 pm – After exploring the Park, return to downtown Vancouver by coach.
- 2:00 pm – Explore downtown Vancouver at your leisure
- 4:00 pm – Return to the Harbour Air terminal to check-in for your return flight to Victoria
- Adults: 12+ | Child: 2-11 | Infants: 0-1 (free)
- Passenger minimums may apply on some tours
- Passengers may be combined with other guests on the same tour
- Fares are listed in Canadian funds and include Carbon Offset, port/dock fees, GST and may be subject to change.