Harbour Air, Saltspring Air and Whistler Air Terms and Conditions
1. Check in time is 25 minutes prior to flight time.
2. A Government Issued Photo Identification for anyone 18 years old and over is required.
3. Unclaimed seats can be sold 15 minutes prior to flight time.
4. A no show fee of 100% will be charged 15 minutes prior to flight departure on unclaimed seats; any return portion will be automatically cancelled. Please click here to see specific conditions regarding cancellations and changes based on fare booked.
5. On all scheduled service flights: for group bookings of 4 or more, partial or whole cancellations made within 24 hours prior to departure will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee (only for goGOLD, goFLEX goLITE; goFAST is non-refundable).
6. On all scenic and packaged tours: partial or whole cancellations made within 24 hours prior to departure will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
7. The passenger(s) reserved on the flight(s) is/are not an Unaccompanied Minor.
8. Luggage allowance is based on the type of fare booked, please see Luggage for complete details. All luggage over the amount guaranteed by the fare type will be transferred on a standby basis.
9. Our Flights to or from Maple Bay will stop and or transfer at Ganges, Salt Spring Island.
10. Waitlisted flights and tours are confirmed when the contact person receives the call; voicemails do not guarantee the seat(s). Please contact our reservations department at 1-800-665-0212 at your earliest convenience.
11. The aircraft type confirmed at the time of booking may change depending on operational needs with our flight loads and will be subject to availability.