The Cockpit Café is Vancouver’s best kept secret for specialty coffee, local craft beer, well-chosen BC wines and healthy eats. Located in the heart of Coal Harbour, within the Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre, our waterfront views can’t be beat. The seawall patio is the perfect place to sit, sip and soak up the sun. The Cockpit Café is a go-to spot for Harbour Air guests but you don’t need to fly to stop by – everyone’s welcome!
A great cup of coffee starts with a top notch bean and that’s why we source ours from 49th Parallel Roastery. Enjoy!
- Espresso – $3.50
- Americano – $3.50
- Latte – $4.00
- Cappuccino – $4.00
- Mocha – $4.50
- Chai Latte – $4.50
- London Fog – $4.50
- Hot Chocolate – $4.50
- Tazo Tea – $2.50
*Please note an additional $0.25 single-use cup fee will be charged for beverages, in line with the City of Vancouver. Or sip and stay a while, our Harbour Air reusable cups can be purchased at the terminal for $3.
Our beverage offerings for take out and in house consumption feature local craft beers and quality Okanagan wines. You’ll also find an assortment of soda, juice and sparkling water. Cheers!
- Red Truck Brewing Lager – 16 oz – $7.50
- Red Truck Brewing Pale Ale – 16 oz – $7.50
- East Vancouver Brewing Co – 16 oz, Tall Boys and Growlers
- Ask about our rotating feature beers!
- Exclusive Offer: French Door Estate Winery – Heritage – $58 per bottle
- Joie Chardonnay – 6 oz – $9.50
- Joie Rose – 6 oz – $9.50
- Dirty Laundry Cabernet Sauvignon – 6 oz – $9.50
- Remix or Whiteclaw – 355 ml can – $7.50