The perfect introduction to seaplane aviation - take your first flight on floats! Depart Green Lake, leaving a spray of water behind as you rise over the valley, exploring Whistler Village and venues of the 2010 Winter Olympic Games from above. Also spotted on this tour is the spectacular Brandywine Falls, the magnificent 230 metre waterfall is unforgettable.
- 30 minutes with a 20-minute flight
- Offered daily, available May to september
- Departs from the Whistler Air Seaplane Base at 8069 Nicklaus North Boulevard, Whistler BC, V0N 1B8
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour
- Passenger minimums may apply on some tours
- $125.00 per adult (ages 12+)
- $65.00 per child (ages 2 - 11)
- Advertised fares are listed in Canadian Funds and include Carbon Offset, Port/dock fees and Goods and Services Tax (GST). Fares are subject to change without notice.