Day Trip to Vancouver
An unforgettable trip, made easy! Enjoy aerial views of BC’s coast and the Gulf Islands on a stunning 35-minute flight from Victoria into downtown Vancouver. Explore the city’s landmarks including Stanley Park and English Bay on a narrated, four-hour bus tour or opt for a trip to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, before returning on the flight of your choice.
- Full day including two 35-minute flights between Victoria and Vancouver and either a 4-hour narrated city bus tour or opt for a visit to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Offered daily, available from May to September
- Departs from the Victoria Harbour Airport at 950 Wharf Street, Victoria BC, V8W 1T3
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour
- $439.00 per adult (ages 12+)
- $239.00 per child (ages 2 - 11)
- Add flyGuide Inflight commentary for $10 (available in five languages)!
- Advertised fares are listed in Canadian Funds and include Carbon Offset, Port/dock fees and Goods and Services Tax (GST). Fares are subject to change without notice.
Add an attraction to your Vancouver Day Trip!
Come face-to-face with the sea's most beautiful and unique creatures. Located in Stanley Park, this world class attraction has been educating, entertaining and connecting us to the natural world around us since 1955. Not to be missed!
- $39 per adult (ages 18+)
- $30 per youth (ages 13-17)
- $22 per child (ages 5-12)