Day Trip to Vancouver
An unforgettable trip, made easy! Enjoy aerial views of BC's coast and the Gulf Islands on a stunning 35-minute flight into downtown Vancouver. Explore the city's landmarks including Stanley park and English Bay on a narrated, four-hour bus tour or opt for a trip to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park before returning to Victoria on the flight of your choice.
- Daily, operating May - September
- Full day including two 35-minute flights between Victoria and Vancouver either a 4-hour narrated city bus tour or a visit to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- $429.00 per adult
- $229.00 per child*
- Departing from 950 Wharf St, Victoria BC
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour
- *Child rates apply to kids 11 and under
- Advertised fares are listed in Canadian Funds and include Carbon Offset, Port/dock fees and Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Fares are subject to change without notice
Add an attraction to your Vancouver Tour!
Come face-to-face with the sea's most beautiful and unique creatures. Located in Stanley Park, this world class attraction has been educating, entertaining and connecting us to the natural world around us since 1955. Not to be missed!
- $36 for ages 18+
- $27 for ages 13-17
- $21 for ages 5-12