Day Trip to Vancouver
Depart Victoria Harbour by seaplane for an unforgettable trip over the Gulf Islands and directly into downtown Vancouver’s bustling Coal Harbour. While in Vancouver, enjoy a four-hour fully narrated tour of the city of Vancouver. While in Vancouver, visit the art gallery, take in the lush West Coast forest of Stanley Park or explore Granville Island.
- Daily, operating May - September
- Full day including two 35-minute flights between Victoria and Vancouver and a 4 hour guided city tour with stops in Stanley Park, English Bay, Chinatown and Gastown.
- $429.00 (including taxes and VHFC Fee) Per adult
- $229.00 (including taxes and VHFC Fee) Per Child*
- Departing from 950 Wharf St, Victoria BC
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour
- Child rates apply to kids 11 and under
- Advertised fares are listed in Canadian Funds and include Carbon Offset, Port/dock fees and Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Fares are subject to change without notice
Add an attraction to your Vancouver Tour!
Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
Appreciate BC's beauty from three breathtaking perspectives - the 450' long, 230' high Capilano Suspension Bridge, Treetops Adventure and the thrilling new Cliffwalk, a heart-stopping journey along a granite cliff high above Capilano River.
- $40 for ages 17+
- $27 for ages 13-16
- $12 for ages 3-12
Come face-to-face with the sea's most beautiful and unique creatures. Located in Stanley Park, this world class attraction has been educating, entertaining and connecting us to the natural world around us since 1955. Not to be missed!
- $36 for ages 18+
- $27 for ages 13-17
- $21 for ages 5-12
Take in Vancouver's beauty from this 553.16 ft high 360° panoramic observation deck. See cosmopolitan Vancouver, historic Gastown and Coal Harbour. Look beyond to Stanley Park, the Strait of Georgia and the North Shore Mountains.
- $17 for ages 18+
- $11 for ages 13-17
- $8 for ages 6-12