Start your day with spectacular aerial views on a flight from South Vancouver (YVR) over the Strait of Georgia and the Gulf Islands before landing in the heart of downtown Victoria. Your West Coast adventure moves from sky to sea as you search for Killer Whales on a three-hour Zodiac or covered-boat excursion. Additional highlights include seals, sea lions, seabirds, and the spectacular vistas of Southern Vancouver Island. Back on land, explore the historic city of Victoria at your leisure before returning to South Vancouver (YVR) on the scheduled flight of your choice.
Below is an example of a typical itinerary for this tour. Alternate departure times may be available; specific times may vary by season.
- 7:55 am – Arrive for tour check-in at Harbour Air’s Richmond (YVR South) terminal
- 8:20 am – Meet your pilot and depart on a scenic 30-minute flight to Victoria
- 9:30 am – Arrive for check-in at Orca Spirit Adventures, located on the dock next to our Victoria terminal
- 10:00 am – Embark on a three-hour whale watching tour by boat
- 1:00 pm – After your whale watching tour, enjoy free time exploring downtown Victoria. Ask us for recommendations!
- 3:55 pm – Return to the Harbour Air terminal to check-in for your return flight to Richmond (customize return flight time)
- Adults: 12+ | Child: 2-11 | Infants: 0-1 (free)
- Passenger minimums may apply on some tours
- Passengers may be combined with other guests on the same tour
- Fares are listed in Canadian funds and include Carbon Offset, port/dock fees, GST and may be subject to change.