The complete coastal experience begins with spectacular city, mountain and island views as you depart from Richmond (YVR South) on the scheduled flight of your choice. Your dockside landing brings you directly into the heart of downtown Victoria. Explore the historic city as you please, before returning to Vancouver via coach, aboard BC Ferries.
Looking for even more adventure? Combine the Fly ‘n’ Drive with a 3-hour whale watching excursion on an open zodiac or covered boat for $299 per adult or $169 per child.
Prefer to take this route in reverse? Just ask!
Below is an example of a typical itinerary for this tour. Alternate departures may be available; specific times may vary by season.
- 7:55 am – Arrive for tour check-in at Harbour Air’s Richmond (YVR South) terminal
- 8:20 am – Meet your pilot and depart on a scenic 30-minute flight to Victoria
- 8:55 am – Spend the day exploring BC’s beautiful capital city. Ask us for recommendations!
- 3:15 pm – Arrive at the Capital City Station bus depot to check-in for your coach
- 3:45 pm – Board the BC Ferries Connector bus to Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal to catch the 5:00 pm sailing
- 7:40 pm – Arrive back in Vancouver
- Adults: 12+ | Child: 2-11 | Infants: 0-1 (free)
- Passenger minimums may apply on some tours
- Passengers may be combined with other guests on the same tour
- Fare are listed in Canadian funds and include Carbon Offset, port/dock fees, GST and may be subject to change.