Experience BC’s most beautiful city and awe-inspiring wilderness from soaring heights with a couple of our favourite #VeryVancouver experiences! This package combines our Vancouver Classic Panorama seaplane tour with a visit to the iconic Capilano Suspension Bridge Park. One of our team’s favourites, your tour includes ground transportation and admission to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park and a 20-minute scenic flight over Vancouver’s iconic attractions.
Enjoy the thrill of flying on floats as you take off from Vancouver’s Coal Harbour and take in aerial vistas of the city’s busy downtown skyline and quintessential sights like Stanley Park, English Bay, the Lions Gate Bridge and the North Shore Mountains. After your seaplane flight, carry on to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park to appreciate the West Coast rainforest from another perspective.
Since 1889, visitors and locals alike have flocked to the famous swinging bridge across Capilano Canyon, making it one of Canada’s most popular attractions. The park offers more than just a bridge – there are many things to see and do in the surrounding 27 acres. Committed to preserving and presenting its history, culture and nature in unique and thrilling ways, Capilano Suspension Bridge Park offers an all-encompassing BC experience.
Below is an example of a typical itinerary for this tour, specific times may vary by season. Ask us about extending your stay at Capilano Suspension Bridge Park!
- 9:20 am – Arrive for tour check-in at Harbour Air’s downtown Vancouver terminal
- 9:45 am – Meet your pilot and depart on a scenic 20-minute panorama tour over the city
- 10:30 am – Board the shuttle at Canada Place
- 11:00 am – Arrive at Capilano Suspension Bridge Park and explore
- 1:30 pm – Board the shuttle and return to downtown Vancouver
- Adults: 12+ | Child: 2-11 | Infants: 0-1 (free)
- Passenger minimums may apply on some tours
- Passengers may be combined with other guests on the same tour
- Fares are listed in Canadian funds and include Carbon Offset, port/dock fees, GST and may be subject to change.