Victoria Whale Watching Adventure
Fly from Vancouver Harbour to downtown Victoria to join an exciting and educational whale watching adventure that focuses on the Southern Resident killer whale population. This unique opportunity to see these magnificent animals in their natural habitat will bring you insight that no aquarium can provide. Additional highlights include seals, sea lions, seabirds, and the spectacular vistas of Southern Vancouver Island.
- Full day including two 35-minute flights between Vancouver and Victoria and a 3 hour whale watching adventure. Enjoy additional time in Victoria, stay for as little or as long as you like.
- Daily, operating from May – October (ask about offseason availability)
- $449.00 (includes taxes and fees) Per adult
- $249.00 (includes taxes and fees) Per child*
- Optional open Zodiac or covered Ocean Cruiser
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour
- Child rates apply to kids 11 and under
- Advertised fares are listed in Canadian Funds and include Carbon Offset, Port/dock fees and Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Fares are subject to change without notice
Add an attraction to your Victoria tour!
The Butchart Gardens & Victoria Butterfly Gardens Tour
Relax and take in the view on a coach tour to this world-famous Victoria attraction. Stroll the impeccably maintained gardens at this National Historic Site of Canada.
- $68 for adults
- $28 for children
Grand City & Castle Tour
Explore Victoria's rich history, culture and scenic beauty on this fully-narrated bus tour.
- $47 for adults
- $29 for children