Victoria Whale Watching Adventure
Start your day with stunning views of Vancouver, the Strait of Georgia and the Gulf Islands before landing in downtown Victoria. Search for Killer Whales on a three-hour Zodiac or covered-boat excursion. Additional highlights include seals, sea lions, seabirds, and the spectacular vistas of Southern Vancouver Island. Explore Victoria before returning to Vancouver on the scheduled flight of your choice.
- Full day including two 35-minute flights between Vancouver and Victoria and a 3-hour whale watching adventure on a Zodiac or covered-boat.
- Minimum age of 6 years old for zodiac bookings.
- No minimum age for covered-boat bookings.
- Offered daily, available from April to October
- Departs from the Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre at Unit 1 - 1055 Canada Place, Vancouver BC, V6C 0C3
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour
- $465.00 per adult (ages 12+)
- $259.00 per child (ages 2 - 11)
- Add flyGuide Inflight commentary for $10 (available in five languages)!
- Advertised fares are listed in Canadian Funds and include Carbon Offset, Port/dock fees and Goods and Services Tax (GST). Fares are subject to change without notice.
Add an attraction to your Victoria tour!
The Butchart Gardens & Victoria Butterfly Gardens Tour
Relax and take in the view on a coach tour to this world-famous Victoria attraction. Stroll the impeccably maintained gardens at this National Historic Site of Canada.
- $75 per adult
- $30 per child
Grand City & Castle Tour
Explore Victoria's rich history, culture and scenic beauty on this fully-narrated bus tour.
- $47 per adult
- $21 per child