Spend the Day in Victoria
Depart Vancouver Harbour by seaplane for an exciting flight over the Gulf Islands to beautiful Victoria. Take a bus tour to the world famous Butchart Gardens. In Victoria, shopping, the Royal BC Museum, and several other attractions are just steps away. Return to downtown Vancouver on a scheduled afternoon flight of your choice.
- Full day tour
- Daily, operating May – October
- $435.00 (includes taxes and fees) Per adult
- $235.00 (includes taxes and fees) Per child*
- Includes two 35-minute flights and coach tour to The Butchart Gardens
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour
- Child rates apply to kids 11 and under
- Advertised fares are listed in Canadian Funds and include Carbon Offset, Port/dock fees and Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Fares are subject to change without notice
Add an attraction to your Victoria tour!
Whale Watching Adventure
Get wet & wild on this thrilling three hour excursion in search of resident killer whales in their natural habitat. Adventurous Zodiac and relaxed covered cruiser options available.
- $110 for adults
- $78 children
Grand City & Castle Tour
Explore Victoria's rich history, culture and scenic beauty on this fully-narrated bus tour.
- $47 for adults
- $29 for children