Spend the Day in Victoria
The ultimate day trip, this quintessential Victoria experience is twice the fun with two scenic scheduled flights! Land in downtown Victoria and customize your day. Explore the city and enjoy a coach tour to The Butchart Gardens and Victoria Butterfly Gardens before your choice of return flights.
- Full day including two 35-minute flights between Vancouver and Victoria and coach tour to The Butchart Gardens
- Offered daily, available May to October
- Departs from the Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre at Unit 1 - 1055 Canada Place, Vancouver BC, V6C 0C3
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour
- $439.00 per adult (ages 12+)
- $239.00 per child (ages 2 - 11)
- Add flyGuide Inflight commentary for $10 (available in five languages)!
- Advertised fares are listed in Canadian Funds and include Carbon Offset, Port/dock fees and Goods and Services Tax (GST). Fares are subject to change without notice.
Add an attraction to your Victoria tour!
Afternoon Tea at The Butchart Gardens
Enjoy Afternoon Tea at The Dining Room restaurant while at The Gardens. Gratuities included.
- $45 per adult
- $25 per child
Whale Watching Adventure
Get wet & wild on this thrilling three-hour excursion in search of resident killer whales in their natural habitat. Choose between a Zodiac or covered-boat. Available from April to October.
- $100 per adult
- $73 per child
Craigdarroch Castle Tour
Explore Victoria's rich history, culture and scenic beauty on this fully-narrated bus tour.
- $47 per adult
- $21 per child