Spend the Day in Whistler
Spend the day or just an afternoon enjoying the sights and sounds of Whistler! Depart and return on the scheduled service flight of your choice and spend the day exploring Whistler by foot or by bike.
- Full day tour
- Daily, operating May –September
- $405.00 (includes taxes and fees) Per adult
- $215.00 (includes taxes and fees) Per child*
- Includes two scenic flights between downtown Vancouver and Green Lake in Whistler as well as shuttle service to/from Whistler Village or complimentary bike rental (lock and helmet included)
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour
- Child rates apply to kids 11 and under
- Advertised fares are listed in Canadian Funds and include Carbon Offset, Port/dock fees and Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Fares are subject to change without notice
Add an attraction to your Whistler Tour!
Ziptrek Eagle Tour
Fly through the forest, soar over rivers and walk high in the treetops! Eagle Tour features five different ziplines, including a monster zipline with a 30 story drop. The final zip takes you right back to Whistler Village!
- $145 for ages 15+
- $125 for ages 6-14
PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola
Experience the world record-breaking PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola at Whistler Blackcomb. Journey between the two mountains for a 360-degree view of volcanic peaks, ancient glaciers and coastal BC rainforest.
- Call for pricing