Extended Vancouver Panorama
Discover even more of the majestic mountains and expansive coastline that surround breathtaking Vancouver. The extended version of the Vancouver Panorama tour offers the same sights before following the coast further north towards Whistler, then looping back down over the Islands and exploring the incredible Sunshine Coast.
- 45 minute tour with 35 minute flight
- Daily, operating year-round
- $199.00 (includes taxes and fees) Per adult
- $105.00 (includes taxes and fees) Per child*
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour
- Some tours require a minimum of 3 adult passengers
- Child rates apply to kids 11 and under
- Advertised fares are listed in Canadian Funds and include Carbon Offset, Port/dock fees and Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Fares are subject to change without notice
New! Add a FlyGuide Flight Companion to your tour!
- FlyGuide is a handheld interactive multimedia guide featuring customized commentary, informative pictures, maps and much more!
- Available in five different langagues including English, French, German, Mandarin, and Spanish.
- FlyGuide is available to rent for $10 (taxes included) and comes with earbuds that guests are welcome to keep at the conclusion of the tour.
- Questions? Ask one of our friendly agents about FlyGuide today or click here to learn more!
Don't see a date or time that works for you? Request this tour here: