Coastal Discovery Tour
Travel the famous Sea-to-Sky Highway with Landsea Tours on a narrated coach tour, arriving in Whistler Village. Explore the Village and venues of the 2010 Winter Olympic Games.
Guests depart Whistler’s Green Lake for a breathtaking one hour seaplane flight aboard Harbour Air to downtown Victoria. Fly high above Whistler valley, passing glacial lakes, lush alpine meadows, the Strait of Georgia and the beautiful Gulf Islands.
Enjoy time exploring vibrant Victoria and its picturesque Inner Harbour before boarding a fully-narrated coach tour to the world-famous Butchart Gardens enroute to BC Ferries, sailing to Vancouver through scenic Active Pass. (Admission to Butchart Gardens & BC Ferries fares included)
The Coastal Discovery Tour is an excursion best taken over multiple days, we recommend spending at least one night in each city (accommodation not included).
Want to upgrade ground transportation to flights? Just ask!
- Multi-day tour includes min-coach transfer between Vancouver and Whistler, one hour flight between Whistler and Victoria, coach transfer to Vancouver via BC Ferries. Also includes admission to Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre and The Butchart Gardens. Accommodation not included.
- Offered daily, available from May to September
- Departs from guests' hotel in downtown Vancouver
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour
- $625.00 per adult (ages 12+)
- $322.00 per child (ages 2 - 11)
- Advertised fares are listed in Canadian Funds and include Carbon Offset, Port/dock fees and Goods and Services Tax (GST). Fares are subject to change without notice.