Coastal Discovery Tour
You will be picked up from your accommodation with luggage and enjoy a fully narrated mini-coach tour of the Sea-to-Sky highway including viewpoint stops along the way. Arrive in Whistler before noon with time to explore this amazing resort. (Admission to the Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre included)
Guests depart Whistler’s Green Lake for a breathtaking one hour seaplane flight aboard Harbour Air to downtown Victoria. Fly high above Whistler valley, passing glacial lakes, lush alpine meadows, the Strait of Georgia and the beautiful Gulf Islands.
Guests enjoy time to explore vibrant Victoria and its picturesque Inner Harbour before boarding a fully-narrated coach tour to the world-famous Butchart Gardens enroute to BC Ferries, sailing to Vancouver through scenic Active Pass. (Admission to Butchart Gardens & BC Ferries fares included)
Accommodation not included. Tour is best taken over multiple days; recommended to spend at least one night in each city.
Want to upgrade ground transportation to flights? Just ask!
- Daily, operating May - September
- $615.00 (includes taxes and fees) Per adult
- $318.00 (includes taxes and fees) Per child*
- Includes 60 minute scenic flight, two mini coach transfers, and admission to Butchart Gardens and the Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour
- Child rates apply to kids 11 and under
- Advertised fares are listed in Canadian Funds and include Carbon Offset, Port/dock fees and Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Fares are subject to change without notice