Travel like a West Coast local on our daily flight to Tofino on the West Coast of Vancouver Island. Depart from Vancouver Harbour and take in the scenery as you cross the Strait of Georgia on a one-hour flight to the world-famous surf destination of Tofino. Take in the beauty of the coastline as you fly over the Pacific Rim National Park Reserve and Clayoquot Sound UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. Quickly touch down in Tofino’s picturesque harbour before returning to downtown Vancouver.
Prefer to have the plane all to yourself?
Make It A Private Tour!
Below is an example of a typical itinerary for this tour, specific times may vary by season and can be customized.
- 11:00 am – Arrive for check-in at Harbour Air’s downtown Vancouver terminal
- 11:30 am – Meet your pilot and board your scenic flight to Tofino
- 12:30 pm – Land in picturesque Tofino Harbour and pick up other guests before taking off again
- 1:00 pm – Begin your your return flight to downtown Vancouver
- Adults: 12+ | Child: 2-11 | Infants: 0-1 (free)
- Passenger minimums may apply on some tours
- Passengers may be combined with other guests on the same tour
- Fares are listed in Canadian funds and include Carbon Offset, port/dock fees, GST and may be subject to change