A staff favourite, discover everything we love about the West Coast! Shuttle from Vancouver to Sewell’s Marina in Horseshoe Bay and enjoy a two-hour, open-water guided nature tour aboard a 30-foot Zodiac boat. Cruise the Howe Sound coastline and take in the towering cliffs of Anvil Island, the seals at play at Pam Rocks, the caves of Bowen Island, and many more picturesque sights only seen from the water.
After exploring the coast by sea, you’ll disembark at Snug Cove to enjoy some leisure time exploring “downtown” Bowen Island. Make your way to Doc’ Morgan’s Restaurant for a casual West Coast two-course meal overlooking the harbour. Return to Vancouver on a stunning 20-minute scenic flight.
This tour includes a shuttle service to Horseshoe Bay, a two-hour boat excursion, two-course meal (children’s menu available) and 20-minute flight. Gratuities included.
Below is an example of a typical itinerary for this tour, specific times may vary seasonally.
- 12:30 pm – Depart downtown Vancouver by shuttle to Sewell’s Marina in Horseshoe Bay
- 1:30 pm – Embark on a 2-hour Sea Safari with Sewell’s Marina
- 3:30 pm – Sea Safari returns guests to Snug Cove on Bowen Island. Spend some free time exploring Bowen Island.
- 4:30 pm – Enjoy a meal at Doc’ Morgan’s Restaurant
- 6:30 pm – Make your way back to the dock to meet the pilot for your flight back to downtown Vancouver
- Adults: 12+ | Child: 5-11
- Passenger minimums may apply on some tours
- Passengers may be combined with other guests on the same tour
- Fares are listed in Canadian funds and include Carbon Offset, port/dock fees, GST and may be subject to change.