The ultimate day trip, this quintessential Victoria experience is twice the fun with two scenic scheduled flights and the ability to customize your itinerary! Land in Victoria’s Inner Harbour, just steps from the downtown core of this easily explorable capital city. Stroll the picturesque Inner Harbour, visit centuries-old historical sites, enjoy superb local cuisine, peruse unique shops and boutiques and soak up the thriving arts and cultural scene.
Take your exploration beyond the downtown core on a coach tour to The Butchart Gardens and Victoria Butterfly Gardens (included in your ticket). The world-famous Butchart Gardens, a National Historic Site of Canada, is an impressive privately owned 55-acre floral display garden. Established in 1904, The Gardens are steeped in history with plenty to see and do all year long including ever-changing floral displays, the Rose Carousel, high tea at The Dining Room restaurant, boat tours and more! The Victoria Butterfly Gardens offers a unique opportunity for people of all ages to experience the beauty and curiosity of a tropical jungle up close. Enjoy tropical fish, ducks, flamingos, koi fish and over 70 different species of tropical butterflies.
After returning to downtown Victoria via coach, depart on the flight of your choice back to Vancouver.
Below is an example of a typical itinerary for this tour. Departure times can be customized and may vary by season.
- 9:00 am – Arrive for tour check-in at Harbour Air’s downtown Vancouver terminal
- 9:30 am – Meet your pilot and depart on a scenic 35-minute flight to Victoria
- 10:45 am – Board a coach tour to The Butchart Gardens (flexible departures times, choose to your preferred option)
- 2:00 pm – Return to downtown Victoria via coach and spend leisure time exploring the capital city
- 5:00 pm – Return to the Harbour Air terminal to check-in for your return flight to Vancouver
- Adults: 12+ | Child: 2-11 | Infants: 0-1 (free)
- Passenger minimums may apply on some tours
- Passengers may be combined with other guests on the same tour
- Fares are listed in Canadian funds and include Carbon Offset, port/dock fees, GST and may be subject to change.