Victoria Whale Watching
Fly from South Vancouver (YVR) to downtown Victoria to join an exciting and educational whale watching adventure that focuses on the Southern Resident killer whale population. This unique opportunity to see these magnificent animals in their natural habitat will bring you insight that no aquarium can provide. Additional highlights include seals, sea lions, seabirds, and the spectacular vistas of Southern Vancouver Island.
- Full day including two 30-minute flights between South Vancouver (YVR) and Victoria and a 3 hour whale watching adventure.
- Daily, operating from May – October (ask about offseason availability)
- $369.00 (includes taxes and fees) Per adult
- $199.00 (includes taxes and fees) Per child*
- Open Zodiac
- Covered Cruiser (Mon-Fri only)
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour
- Child rates apply to kids 11 and under
- Advertised fares are listed in Canadian Funds and include Carbon Offset, and Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Fares are subject to change without notice