Victoria Whale Watching
Start your day with stunning views of South Vancouver, the Strait of Georgia and the Gulf Islands before landing in downtown Victoria. Search for Killer Whales on a three-hour Zodiac or covered-boat excursion. Additional highlights include seals, sea lions, seabirds, and the spectacular vistas of Southern Vancouver Island. Explore Victoria before returning to Vancouver on the scheduled flight of your choice.
- Full day including two 35-minute flights between South Vancouver (YVR) and Victoria and a 3-hour whale watching adventure on a Zodiac or covered-boat.
- Offered daily, available from April to October
- Departs from the Harbour Air South Vancouver (YVR) Terminal at 4760 Inglis Drive, Richmond BC, V7B 1W4
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour
- $369.00 per adult (ages 12+)
- $199.00 per child (ages 2 - 11)
- Advertised fares are listed in Canadian Funds and include Carbon Offset, Port/dock fees and Goods and Services Tax (GST). Fares are subject to change without notice.
Add an attraction to your Victoria tour!
The Butchart Gardens & Victoria Butterfly Gardens Tour
Relax and take in the view on a coach tour to this world-famous Victoria attraction. Stroll the impeccably maintained gardens at this National Historic Site of Canada.
- $75 per adult
- $30 per child
Grand City & Castle Tour
Explore Victoria's rich history, culture and scenic beauty on this fully-narrated bus tour.
- $47 per adult
- $21 per child