Victoria Fly 'n Drive with Whales
Depart South Vancouver (YVR) by seaplane to join an exciting and educational whale watching adventure that focuses on the Southern Resident killer whale population. This unique opportunity to see these magnificent animals in their natural habitat will bring you insight that no aquarium can provide. Additional highlights include seals, sea lions, seabirds, and the spectacular vistas of Southern Vancouver Island. Upon completion of your day, return by coach on BC Ferries, sailing through Active Pass back to South Vancouver (YVR).
- Full day tour
- Daily, operating from May – October (ask about offseason availability)
- $295.00 (includes taxes and fees) Per adult
- $165.00 (includes taxes and fees) Per child*
- Includes 30-minute flight, 3 hour whale watching adventure, coach ride, and BC Ferries trip
- May – September: Add a 2-hour stop at The Butchart Gardens on your way to the ferry for $68 per adult, $28 per child (includes Tax)
- Open Zodiac
- Covered Cruiser (Mon-Fri only)
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour
- Child rates apply to kids 11 and under
- Advertised fares are listed in Canadian Funds and include Carbon Offset, and Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Fares are subject to change without notice
Add an attraction to your Victoria tour!
Deluxe Victoria City Tour
Explore Victoria's rich history, culture and scenic beauty on this fully-narrated bus tour.
- $34 for adults
- $19 for children
Self-guided Victoria Bike Tour
Go at your own pace and explore the wild beauty of Sooke, Roche Cove, Matheson Lake and the sprawling seaside vistas of Metchosin on 50km of dedicated bike trails.
- $72 for adults
- May - Sept