Victoria Fly 'n Drive with Whales
Depart South Vancouver (YVR) by seaplane to join an exciting and educational whale watching adventure that focuses on the Southern Resident killer whale population. This unique opportunity to see these magnificent animals in their natural habitat will bring you insight that no aquarium can provide. Additional highlights include seals, sea lions, seabirds, and the spectacular vistas of Southern Vancouver Island. Upon completion of your day, return by coach on BC Ferries, sailing through Active Pass back to South Vancouver (YVR).
- Full day including one 35-minute flight between South Vancouver (YVR) and Victoria, 3-hour whale watching adventure and return transportation to Vancouver via coach and BC Ferries
- Offered daily, available from May to October
- Departs from the Harbour Air South Vancouver (YVR) Terminal at 4760 Inglis Drive, Richmond BC, V7B 1W4
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour
- $299.00 per adult (ages 12+)
- $169.00 per child (ages 2 - 11)
- Advertised fares are listed in Canadian Funds and include Carbon Offset, Port/dock fees and Goods and Services Tax (GST). Fares are subject to change without notice.
Add an attraction to your Victoria tour!
Deluxe Victoria City Tour
Explore Victoria's rich history, culture and scenic beauty on this fully-narrated bus tour.
- $34 per adult
- $19 per child
Self-guided Victoria Bike Tour
Go at your own pace and explore the wild beauty of Sooke, Roche Cove, Matheson Lake and the sprawling seaside vistas of Metchosin on 50km of dedicated bike trails. Available May to September.
- $72 per adult