Victoria Fly 'n Drive
The complete coastal experience begins with spectacular city, mountain and island views as you depart from South Vancouver (YVR) on the scheduled flight of your choice. Upon landing in downtown Victoria, explore the city as you please, then return to Vancouver via coach, aboard BC Ferries. Prefer to take this route in reverse? Just ask!
- Full day including one 35-minute flight between South Vancouver (YVR) and Victoria and return transportation to Vancouver via coach and BC Ferries
- Offered daily, available year-round
- Departs from the Harbour Air South Vancouver (YVR) Terminal at 4760 Inglis Drive, Richmond BC, V7B 1W4
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour
- $215.00 per adult (ages 12+)
- $115.00 per child (ages 2 - 11)
- Advertised fares are listed in Canadian Funds and include Carbon Offset, Port/dock fees and Goods and Services Tax (GST). Fares are subject to change without notice.
Add an attraction to your Victoria tour!
The Butchart Gardens
Relax and take in the view on a coach tour to this world-famous Victoria attraction. Stroll the impeccably maintained gardens at this National Historic Site of Canada. Available from April to September.
- $75 per adult
- $30 per child
Craigdarroch Castle Tour
Explore Victoria's rich history, culture and scenic beauty on this fully-narrated bus tour.
- $47 per adult
- $21 per child