Salt Spring Extended Panorama
Even more time to admire this perfect perspective on our beautiful Islands! Lift off the water from Ganges Harbour, rising above sailboats and other water craft plying their way into and out of the marina. Following the shoreline south, round Ruckle Provincial Park and start a gentle climb up Fulford Harbour. High above the patchwork quilt of Fulford Valley farmlands, soar past majestic Mount Maxwell and catch a glimpse of secluded, serene Maxwell Lake and beyond. Extend your exploration over Crofton on Vancouver Island and Thetis and Kuper Islands. Witness the immense power of the Porlier Pass tidal surge. Heading home, see the striation patterns on the lofty sandstone cliffs of Galiano Island before landing in Ganges Harbour.
- 45 minutes with a 35-minute flight
- Offered upon request, available year-round
- Departs from Ganges Harbour at 3102 - 115 Fulford Ganges Road, Salt Spring Island BC, V8K 2T9
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour
- Passenger minimums may apply on some tours
- $175.00 per adult (ages 12+)
- $89.00 per child (ages 2 - 11)
- Advertised fares are listed in Canadian Funds and include Carbon Offset, Port/dock fees and Goods and Services Tax (GST). Fares are subject to change without notice.