Nanaimo Classic Panorama
Depart from Nanaimo's historic waterfront on this ideal introduction to seaplane aviation. Explore your surroundings from a new perspective and take in views of the Harbour City with Mount Benson as its backdrop. Enjoy aerial vistas of some of the southern Gulf Islands including Newcastle Island Provincial Park located right offshore. Don't forget to be on the lookout for wildlife such as seals and sea lions on the rocky coastlines along the Strait of Georgia.
- 30 minute tour with 20 minute flight
- Seasonal, operating from May to September
- $119 Per adult, including taxes and fees
- $59 Per child (11 & under), including taxes and fees
- Departs from our boardwalk terminal location: Unit 1A - 90 Front St., Nanaimo
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour