Nanaimo Classic Panorama
Depart from Nanaimo's historic waterfront on this ideal introduction to seaplane aviation. Explore your surroundings from a new perspective and take in panoramic views of the Harbour City with Mount Benson as its backdrop. Enjoy aerial vistas of some of the southern Gulf Islands including Newcastle Island Provincial Park located right offshore. Don't forget to be on the lookout for wildlife such as seals and sea lions on the rocky coastlines along the Strait of Georgia.
- 30 minutes with a 20-minute flight
- Offered daily, available year-round
- Departs from Nanaimo Harbour at Unit 1A - 90 Front Street, Nanaimo BC, V9R 5H7
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour
- Passenger minimums may apply on some tours
- $119.00 per adult (ages 12+)
- $59.00 per child (ages 2 - 11)
- Advertised fares are listed in Canadian Funds and include Carbon Offset, Port/dock fees and Goods and Services Tax (GST). Fares are subject to change without notice.