Depart from downtown Vancouver and get a taste of island life, exploring Central Vancouver Island on this day trip through Nanaimo. This tour takes you through the world-famous Douglas Coastal Fir forest of Cathedral Grove, the majestic Little Qualicum Falls and a quick stop to visit the quirky Goats on the Roof at the Coombs Country Market. Learn about the different types of flora and fauna of the area while enjoying breathtaking views and delicious treats along the way. Return to Vancouver Harbour on an afternoon flight.
Tour locations can include: Cathedral Grove (Macmillan Provincial Park) Little Qualicum Falls, Coombs Country Market
- Adults: 12+ | Child: 2-11 | Infants: 0-1 (free)
- Passenger minimums may apply on some tours
- Passengers may be combined with other guests on the same tour
- Fares are listed in Canadian funds and include Carbon Offset, port/dock fees, GST and may be subject to change.
Below is an example of a typical itinerary for this tour. Departure times vary by season and day of the week.
- 8:00 am – Arrive for tour check-in at Harbour Air’s downtown Vancouver terminal
- 8:30 am – Meet your pilot and depart on a scenic 20-minute flight to Nanaimo.
- 9:30 am – Meet your guide and head north to the first stop on the nature tour.
- 2:30 pm – Arrive back in downtown Nanaimo and explore the city at your leisure.
- 3:20 pm – Return to the Harbour Air terminal to check-in for your return flight to Vancouver