This Victoria experience is twice the fun with two scenic scheduled flights! Land in downtown Victoria and customize your day with unlimited 24-hour access to the narrated Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour. Stops include the Fairmont Empress Hotel, Old Town, Bastion Square, Steamship Terminal, Fisherman’s Wharf, Ogden Point Breakwater & Cruise Ship Port, Beacon Hill Park, Dallas Road Mile 0, Christ Church Cathedral, Craigdarroch Castle, Oak Bay Municipal Hall, Oak Bay Marina, Oak Bay Beach Hotel, Cook Street Village, and the Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites. Explore BC’s historic capital city before catching your choice of return flights to Vancouver.
Please note – this tour is unavailable from January 6 through February 12, 2020.
Below is an example of a typical itinerary for this tour. Departure times can be customized and may vary by season.
- 9:00 am – Arrive for tour check-in at Harbour Air’s downtown Vancouver terminal
- 9:30 am – Meet your pilot and depart on a scenic 35-minute flight to Victoria
- 10:15 am – Explore the city at your leisure with unlimited access to the Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour by coach.
- 3:00 pm – Return to the Harbour Air terminal to check-in for your return flight to Vancouver
- Adults: 12+ | Child: 2-11 | Infants: 0-1 (free)
- Passenger minimums may apply on some tours
- Passengers may be combined with other guests on the same tour
- Fares are listed in Canadian funds and include Carbon Offset, port/dock fees, GST and may be subject to change.