Discover highlights of British Columbia’s West Coast on this tour with visits to Vancouver, Whistler, and Victoria! Begin by travelling the famous Sea-to-Sky Highway with Landsea Tours on a narrated coach tour from Vancouver to Whistler Village. Explore the Village and venues of the 2010 Winter Olympic Games. Next depart for downtown Victoria on a spectacularly scenic one-hour seaplane flight that takes you high above Whistler Valley, passing glacial lakes, lush alpine meadows, the Strait of Georgia and the beautiful Gulf Islands. Finally explore Victoria and The Butchart Gardens, returning to Vancouver via BC Ferries.
This tour is best enjoyed over a multi-day itinerary, we recommend spending at least one night in each city (accommodation not included). Ask our friendly Reservations team for their suggestions to plan the perfect itinerary!
Want to upgrade ground transportation to flights? Just ask!
Below is an example of a typical 3-day itinerary for this tour. The tour can also be condensed into two days. Alternate departure times and routing may be available. Please note lodging and meals are not included in this tour package.
Day 1 – Vancouver to Whistler
- 7:45 am – Meet your driver at your hotel and begin a narrated coach tour on the Sea to Sky Highway
- 11:30 am – Arrive in Whistler Village and spend your time as you wish – ask us for recommendations!
Day 2 – Whistler to Victoria
- 10:30 am – Board the shuttle in Whistler Village for a transfer to the Green Lake Seaplane Base
- 11:30 am – Meet your pilot and depart on a breathtaking flight to Victoria
- 12:30 pm – Arrive in Victoria’s Inner Harbour and enjoy leisure time in the capital city
Either return to Vancouver in the afternoon or choose to stay overnight and return the following day.
Day 3 – Victoria to Vancouver
- 3:00 pm – Board a coach tour to The Butchart Gardens
- 5:55 pm – Depart The Butchart Gardens to the ferry terminal
- 6:30 pm – Board the BC Ferries Connector bus to Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal to catch the 5:00 pm sailing
- 9:40 pm – Arrive back in downtown Vancouver
- Adults: 12+ | Child: 2-11 | Infants: 0-1 (free)
- Passenger minimums may apply on some tours
- Passengers may be combined with other guests on the same tour
- Fares are listed in Canadian funds and include Carbon Offset, port/dock fees, GST and may be subject to change.