Depart from downtown Vancouver and discover part of Vancouver Island’s amazing craft beverage, estate winery and local food scene as you tour around the Harbour City of Nanaimo. With breweries, wineries, a distillery and food such as the famous Nanaimo Bar and the St Jeans Cannery (smoked/canned salmon, tuna and oysters) the options are endless. Enjoy a guided tour sip by sip and nibble by nibble as you experience just a taste of what Nanaimo has to offer. Return to Vancouver Harbour on an afternoon flight.
Tour Locations can include: St. Jeans Cannery, Chateau Wolff Estate, Long Brewery, Arbutus Distillery, Wolf Brewing, Cold Front Gelato.
- Guests must be 19+ to participate in this tour
- Passenger minimums may apply on some tours
- Passengers may be combined with other guests on the same tour
- Fares are listed in Canadian funds and include Carbon Offset, port/dock fees, GST and may be subject to change.
Below is an example of a typical itinerary for this tour. Departure times vary by season and day of the week.
- 9:30 am – Arrive for tour check-in at Harbour Air’s downtown Vancouver terminal
- 10:00 am – Meet your pilot and depart on a scenic 20-minute flight to Nanaimo. Upon arrival enjoy some free time to explore the Harbour City.
- 12:00 pm – Meet your guide and embark on a curated, fully-guided tasting tour.
- 3:00 pm – Return to the Harbour Air terminal to check-in for your return flight to Vancouver