After almost 40 years of flying our coast, this has certainly been one of the most challenging. However, as we look back – and forward – we want to say thank you. Thank you for your support. Thank you for your patience. Thank you for being kind, being safe and being there for one another.
Flying the coast is, and forever will be, our passion. We are proud of our team for their strength and kindness. We are proud to be a trusted, local airline. And we are proud to be part of your community.
While the holidays may look a little different this year, we hope they are filled with love and joy, and of course, clear skies ahead! For now, we have a couple of holi-deals to help you send some local love and make the most of the festive season.
$20 Flat-Rate Gift Shipping
Santa may only deliver one day a year, but Harbour Air is here to help! Send personal shipments quickly and conveniently with $20 flat rate, same day shipping. ***Offer extended to January 31, 2021 for personal shipments!***
- Personal shipments only, no commercial or courier to courier items.
- Drop off at terminal by noon for same day shipping.
- Shipments fall under the terms & conditions associated with the “Express Same Day” category.
- Promotion valid from November 25 to December 31, 2020. ***Offer extended to January 31, 2021 for personal shipments!***
- Promotion not valid towards shipments of pets and live animals.
- Parcels may weigh up to a maximum weight of 40 lbs.
- Maximum dimensions:
- Twin Otter – 25” W x 36” L x 36” H
- Single Otter – 18” W x 42” L x 54” H
- Caravan – 19″ W x 12″ L x 30″ H
- Beaver – 23” W x 34” L x 14” H
25% Off Merchandise
Shop online at the Harbour Air Boutique or in our terminals using coupon code “Holideal25” to save 25% on merchandise until December 24, 2020! Already discounted items and model airplanes are excluded from this offer. Click here to visit our online boutique!
Free Parking in Nanaimo
Passengers departing from our Nanaimo terminal are eligible for free 24 hour parking until January 31, 2021! Eight marked parking spots are available on a first-come first-serve basis. Additional time beyond the first 24 hours can be purchased at the normal rate of $5 per day up to a maximum of five days.
How it works:
- Park your vehicle in one of the available designated parking spots in the upper level of the parkade (refer to map for directions).
- Proceed to the Harbour Air check-in desk where a staff member will issue you a parking pass.
- Display the parking pass on your vehicle’s dash prior to your flight.
Wishing you and yours a safe and happy holiday season!