Two ways to connect between Sechelt & Vancouver this winter
Harbour Air’s winter schedule for Sechelt flights will begin on Saturday, October 27. The seasonal schedule pauses flights between Sechelt and downtown Vancouver throughout the winter, with daily flights resuming March 4, 2019.
Year-round daily seaplane service is offered between Sechelt and Nanaimo and Sechelt and South Vancouver (YVR). Here are two alternate ways to connect between Sechelt and Vancouver this fall/winter:
- Up to three daily round-trip flights
- Complimentary shuttle service to the Canada Line SkyTrain station
- Fares starting at $86 per person (one-way)
Fly between Sechelt and downtown Vancouver, via Nanaimo
- Up to three daily round-trip flights between Sechelt and Nanaimo
- Up to nine daily round-trip flights connecting Nanaimo and downtown Vancouver
- Through-fares now only $139 per person (one-way)
Book in-person, online, or by phone at 1.800.665.0212!
Harbour Air Seaplanes and our Sechelt-based crew appreciate the understanding of all of our loyal passengers during our seasonal schedule changes. We look forward to welcoming you aboard soon!