Pre-Paid Quick Tickets
Pre-paid Quick Tickets are booklets of one-way goFLEX flight vouchers that are route specific. The vouchers hold the same perks and amenities associated with our goFLEX fares and can be purchased in booklets of 10.
Pre-paid Quick Tickets are perfect for individuals, families or organizations who:
- Want to save. Save between 10% and 22% depending on how many booklets you purchase. The more you buy, the more you save.
- Travel often on the same route. Pre-paid Quick Tickets come in booklets of 10 vouchers and are route-specific.
- Need flexibility. Quick Tickets can be used anytime, carry no travel restrictions, never expire and are easy to share.
How it works:
- Fill out the form below by selecting a route, booklet quantity, and delivery details. You can opt to have your order mailed by Canada Post, delivered by courier (for a fee), or sent to one of our terminals for pick up.
- Our Account Coordinator will contact you within 1 to 2 business days to confirm your order and collect payment information. Please allow an additional 2 to 4 business days to receive your order by mail.
- If you opt to have your order sent to a Harbour Air terminal, a Customer Service Agent will call you to notify you when your order is ready.
- When you are ready to book a flight using your Quick Tickets, simply book online or call our Reservations Centre at 1.800.665.0212. A credit card number is required to secure the reservation at the time of booking.
- When you check-in, present your signed Quick Ticket to the Customer Service Agent and enjoy your flight!
- Valid High School or University Student ID must be presented at check in when using a Student Quick Ticket
- Pre-paid Quick Tickets are non-refundable
- Pre-paid Quick Tickets are not eligible to earn High Flyer Rewards points.
- Pre-paid Quick Tickets are valid on goFLEX and goINTERNATIONAL fares. Passengers may upgrade their ticket to a goGOLD fare for an additional fee, payable upon check-in.
- Pre-paid Quick Tickets for domestic routes are subject to the terms and conditions associated with goFLEX fares.
- Prices listed are in Canadian funds, are subject to change, and include GST, Carbon Offset fee, port/dock fees, and the Vancouver Harbour Terminal Fee (where applicable).
- Discount applies to the Base Fares only, and does not apply to the applicable taxes and fees.
- A credit card must be provided at the time of booking to secure the reservation.
- The physical Quick Ticket ticket must be presented at check-in, the ticket number alone is not a valid form of payment.
For more information about Quick Tickets or to speak with our Account Coordinator, please call 1.800.665.0212.
Please click here if you’re looking for information about our On-Account Quick Tickets (available for BC Government ministries/agencies only).