Daily flights now operating between Vancouver, Richmond (YVR South), Victoria, Nanaimo, Sechelt, Salt Spring Island and Maple Bay
Over the past 38 years, Harbour Air has become a vital transportation link for coastal British Columbia. During the past couple of months, we have also seen the impact our service reductions have had on the communities we support. We know that “returning to operations” is not a “return to normal.” As we move forward, we are working hard to ensure that we are providing the safe, essential travel services you’ve come to expect from Harbour Air.
The safety of our employees, their families, our passengers and our communities is of the utmost importance to us. Please rest assured, we have adopted stringent safety measures that exceed both Transport Canada and Health Canada’s recommendations. We have introduced vigilant cleaning and physical distancing protocols, suspended scheduled flights and reduced our operations across the Province. Below is an update on flights and services currently available from Harbour Air, as well as an overview of our enhanced safety measures.
Scheduled Flight Services
Daily flight schedules have resumed for many of our routes. Although the frequency of flights is still limited, we’re continuing to monitor demand and will update schedules as available.
- Vancouver/Salt Spring Island
- Richmond (YVR South)/Victoria
- Richmond (YVR South)/Nanaimo
- Vancouver/Maple Bay
- Vancouver/Sechelt (direct flights) – resuming June 4
- Vancouver/Tofino – resuming June 5
- Richmond (YVR/South)/Sechelt – resuming June 8
- Vancouver/Comox – resuming June 29
Private Charter Flights
Private charter flights are a convenient, customizable option for travel anywhere in coastal BC. Charter rservations made between now and June 15th for travel anytime in 2020 are eligible for a 20% discount, click here to learn more about this special, limited time offer.
Parcel Express Shipping Solutions
Fast, seamless parcel shipping services are currently available on all scheduled flights. Click here to learn more about the available options or to request a quote.
Scenic Tours & Adventure Packages
While some of our schedules and flight offerings have had to be adjusted, we still have many exciting scenic tours and adventures available for 2020! We are working closely with our partners to provide updated packages to ensure you can enjoy these incredible West Coast experiences safely. We are continuing to monitor each tour and availability is being updated regularly. Click here to explore our Tours.
Prioritizing Passenger Safety
For the safety of our team and our passengers, we will continue to enforce the following conditions:
- All ground and flight crew will have their temperature checked upon arriving and departing at the workplace.
- Passengers will be required to complete a health declaration form before travel and may have their temperature checked using a no-touch thermometer.
- Passengers will be provided with gloves and masks, required to be worn for the entire flight and while in terminal.
- Our front line team may deny boarding to any passenger whom they believe may be unfit to travel.
- We will continue to follow the stringent cleaning and sanitation protocols in place and provide ample access to hand sanitizer in all terminals as well as pre- and post- flight.
- We will offer no touch payment, having increased our tap payment limit to $250.
- We have installed plastic dividers at check-in and visual markers in terminals to enforce physical distancing.
For the latest updates on COVID-19, please refer to Health Canada or the BC Centre for Disease Control’s websites: