Spending Father’s Day in the Comox Valley this year? Join us on Saturday, June 15th or Sunday, June 16th on a seaplane tour of the Comox Valley & Comox Glacier. These special tours only happen once a year so make sure you book your seat early!
Depart from Comox Marina and enjoy aerial vistas of the city of Courtney, the quaint village of Cumberland and the surrounding Comox Valley. As you fly over Strathcona Park and the Insular Mountains, take in jaw dropping views of the 6,430 foot summit of the ancient Comox Glacier.
- 35 minute tour departing at 4:45 pm
- $179 per adult (includes taxes and fees)
- $90 per child (ages 2 to 11, includes taxes and fees)
- Departing from Comox Marina (1805 Beaufort Avenue)
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour
Tour reservations may be made in advance by calling 1.800.665.0212 or in person at the Harbour Air terminal the Comox Marina. Seats are limited so booking ahead is recommended!
Click here to view the poster!