Flights between Vancouver and Seattle are operated as a joint venture with Kenmore Air. Passengers have the option of flying between Vancouver and Lake Union, or there's an additional stop available at Lake Washinton. The Lake Union terminal is located at the south end of the lake close to downtown Seattle. The Lake Washington terminal is situated at the north end of the lake and is Kenmore Air's main headquarters.
Daily direct flights between downtown Vancouver and Seattle begin on Thursday, April 26, 2018. Click here for more information!
Seattle - Lake Union
- Limited complimentary first come, first serve parking is available at the Lake Union terminal.
- Additional pay parking is available in the lot adjacent to the terminal.
Kenmore - Lake Washington
- Limited complimentary first come, first serve parking is available at the Lake Washington terminal (July - August). Parking is complimentary from September through June.
PhoneToll free: 1.800.665.0212
Services and Amenities
- Free Wireless Internet access
- Coffee and tea are available for purchase at the coffee shop adjacent to the terminal.
- Kenmore Air offers a ground shuttle service between the Lake Union terminal and Sea-Tac International Airport for an additional USD$20 per person, March through October. Advanced bookings for the shuttle are recommended, as day-of requests cannot always be accommodated.
Routes and Schedules
Click here to view schedules for flights between Vancouver and Seattle.