Shuttle Driver, Whistler
Posting Number: 19-07
With a focus on safety, efficiency and leaving a lasting service impression, the Shuttle Driver is responsible for providing professional shuttle service to our valued customers.
WORK HOURS: Shifts will vary based on operational needs. Shifts will include working weekends.
LOCATION: Whistler Floatplane Base – Nicklaus North, Green Lake
TERM: Full-Time and Part-Time Temporary Positions Available (April 15th – September 30th, 2019)
DEPARTMENT: Ground Operations
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS: Competitive wage, flight perks (including buddy passes), discounts at local restaurants and partner organizations, uniform and shoe allowance, staff events and much more!
Responsibilities and Expectations
• Provide safe and efficient shuttle service for Whistler Air Guests
• Provide information and respond to general customer inquiries
• Assist customers on and off the shuttle and assist with baggage as required
• Liaise with customer service agents to coordinate shuttle service/routes
• Maintain cleanliness of vehicles and report any maintenance needed
• Perform scheduled maintenance checks and keep mileage logs
• Other general duties as required
• Safety First – Committed to safety personally and as a team
• Current Class 4 driver’s license required with Drivers Abstract upon Interview
• Superior customer service skills – willing to take service to a higher level
• Proven ability to be an effective member of a team
• Ability to lift heavy baggage and perform other active tasks
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced time-sensitive environment
• Ability to work flexible schedules including: evenings, weekends, and holidays
APPLY NOW: Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com quoting 19-07 Shuttle Driver, Whistler