Customer Service Agent, Whistler
Posting Number: 19-05
As the first contact with our customers, CSAs are eager to take customer service to a higher level while balancing multiple priorities. With a strong work ethic, and the ability to contribute to a team environment, the successful applicant excels at providing friendly, professional and efficient service to each of our customers.
WORK HOURS: Shifts will vary based on operational needs. Shifts will include working weekends.
LOCATION: Whistler Floatplane Base – Nicklaus North, Green Lake
TERM: Full-Time and Part-Time Temporary Positions Available (April 15th – September 30th, 2019)
DEPARTMENT: Ground Operations
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS: Competitive wage, flight perks (including buddy passes, discounts at local restaurants and partner organizations, uniform and shoe allowance, staff events and much more!
Responsibilities and Expectations
• Checking in and greeting customers
• Making reservations and taking payments
• Responding to customer inquiries
• Gate operation and flight closure
• Aircraft weight and balance checks
• Other general counter duties as required
• Answering phone calls and making reservations
• Flight following Whistler based aircraft
• Organizing shuttle pickups/drop offs
• Superior customer service skills – willing to take service to a higher level
• Proven ability to be an effective member of a team
• Ability to lift heavy baggage 23kg (50lbs).
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrate computer knowledge and experience working in a Windows based platform
• Ability to work flexible schedules including: evenings, weekends, and holidays
APPLY NOW: Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com quoting 19-05 Customer Service Agent, Whistler