Customer Service Agent (Part-Time Temporary)
Posting Number: 19-01
As the friendly, welcoming faces of our airline, Customer Service Agents are eager to provide service excellence while balancing multiple priorities. With a strong work ethic, adaptable and inquisitive demeanour, and ability to contribute in a team environment, the successful applicant will excel at providing pleasant, professional and efficient service to each of our customers.
WORK HOURS: Shifts will vary based on operational needs. Shifts will include working weekends.
LOCATION: Vancouver Inner Harbour, Canada Place
TERM: Part-Time Temporary (Start Dates: March 1st - 15th)
DEPARTMENT: Ground Operations
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS: Competitive wage, flight perks (including buddy passes and global inter-airline partnerships), discounts at local restaurants and partner organizations, uniform, staff events and much more!
Responsibilities and Expectations
• Greeting guests, responding to enquiries, and completing bookings for a variety of scheduled flights, scenic tours, day trips, and air freight services.
• Passenger check-in (including baggage handling) and processing a variety of accepted payments.
• Offering value added products and services to enhance guest experience and achieve team sales targets.
• Performing flight closure duties, aircraft weight and balance checks, pre-boarding of guests, and general boarding of flights (including public announcements).
• Other general duties as required.
• Demonstrate superior customer service and sales skills
• Proven ability to be an effective member of a team
• Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced environment
• Computer knowledge and experience working in a windows-based platform
• Ability to lift baggage items in upwards of 23kg (50lb)
• Excellent verbal and written English language skills
• Fluency in multiple language is an asset
APPLY NOW: Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 19-01 Customer Service Agent, Vancouver. NOTE: Priority will be given to candidates with guaranteed availability from March 1st – October 31st, 2019.