Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Posting Number: 18-40
WE’RE LOOKING FOR EXCEPTIONAL AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS!
Are you looking to work for one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies? Do you enjoy working with a close team of supportive professionals? Do you want to commit to an organization with an outstanding record for safety and reliability? Are you searching for an employer who provides amazing perks and works hard to provide a work life balance for their employees? If so, look no further!!
Aeroflite International Services Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Harbour Air Group of Companies. We proudly maintain the Harbour Air, Saltspring Air and Whistler Air fleet of aircraft in addition to a numerous aircraft for our valued 3rd party customers.
WORK HOURS: Modified work week, 10.5 hour shifts, 4 days on 3 days off.
LOCATION: YVR – Vancouver South Terminal and Vancouver Coal Harbour.
TERMS: Full Time Employee
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS: Competitive wages, training and opportunities for growth, extended medical and dental (for FTR employees), flight perks (including buddy passes and global inter-airline partnerships), revenue share program, discounts at local restaurants and partner organizations, uniform and shoe allowance, staff events and much more!
• Maintain, repair and overhaul aircraft maintained by the AMO.
• Carry out all tasks per our MCM/MPM.
• Assist in training and coaching of Apprentice AME’s.
• Carry out additional work as directed by PRM.
• AME license, M1 required.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments in a fast paced and safety sensitive environment.
• Excellent communication skills, ability and desire to work in a team based environment.
• Committed to the four values of our company – Safety, Integrity, Customer Service and Team Spirit.
• Ability to carry out physically demanding tasks at both water and land bases in all weather conditions.
• Piston and Turbine engine experience (R985 and PT6) an asset.
• Ability to work flexible schedules including: evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Aircraft Maintenance experience with DeHavilland DHC 2, DHC3(T), DHC 6 is an asset.
• Ability to carry out sheet metal repairs is an asset.
ABOUT AEROFLITE INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LTD.
• Our Approved Maintenance Organization (AMO) was created almost 30 years ago and is recognized around the world as one of the leading authorities of the DeHavilland product. Department wide, our people have been working on and around aircraft for close to a millennium. We are extraordinarily proud of our Person Responsible for Maintenance (PRM) who was honoured in Wings magazine as one of the ‘Top 20 under 40’.
ABOUT HARBOUR AIR GROUP
• Launched in 1982, Harbour Air is North America’s largest seaplane airline. It flies more than 450,000 passengers annually, including commuters and tourists throughout coastal British Columbia.
• Our people are the backbone of our organization and we are committed to creating a culture that inspires one another to achieve extraordinary success. We have regularly been honoured as the recipient of numerous awards including Canada’s Best Managed Companies, BC’s Top 55 Employers, and Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
STATUS: Full-Time Regular
APPLY NOW: Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 18-40 AME